MSP Recruiting Calendar
- Hoops for Troops!
Detroit Pistons Event Date: November 10, 2021 Time: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Description:
Hoops for Troops!
Detroit Pistons Event
- Women in Law Enforcement Seminar
MSP Marshall Post Date: November 12, 2021 Time: 12:00 PM - 03:00 PM Description:
Women in Law Enforcement Seminar
The MSP Marshall Post is hosting a Women's Recruiting Seminar on Friday, Nov. 12, from noon to 3 p.m.
Female troopers, supervisors, and command officers will provide insight and answer questions on recruit training, the lifestyle of a trooper, and positions available.
This recruiting seminar is intended to provide candidates with an overview of the minimum qualifications and essential job functions of a trooper. Information regarding the Entry Level Law Enforcement Exam, Hiring Process, Training Academy and the Field Training Officer Program will also be provided.
The minimum requirements for consideration of employment are as follows:
• Applicants must be at least 21 years of age by recruit school graduation, of good moral character and have no felony convictions.
• You must be a U.S. citizen and a Michigan resident at the time of appointment to the academy.
• Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED.
Insp. Jennifer Johnson
Lt. Michelle Dunlap
Sgt. Kelli Shaffer
Tpr. Heather Svoboda
Tpr. Kaitlyn Bielecki
Tpr. Sarah Brown
Tpr. Holly Higgs
MCO. Michelle Cini
For more information contact: Tpr. Timothy Roberts at RobertsT5@michigan.gov.
- Seventh Annual Hiring Event for
Veterans and their Families Date: November 13, 2021 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Description:
Seventh Annual Hiring Event for
Veterans and their Families