The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF)
The Michigan Coronavirus Emergency Supplemental Funding (CESF) Program will provide funding to assist eligible state departments, local units of government, and tribes in preventing, preparing for, and responding to the coronavirus.
- FY 2021 CESF Prosecutor Award List
- 2022 Courts Round 2 Award List
- 2023 Courts Round 2 Financial Status Report (FSR)
- 2022 Courts Round 2 FSR Invoice Index Form
- 2022 Courts Round 2 Budget Amendment Request Form
- FY 2021 CESF Frequently Asked Questions *UPDATED 10/12/2021
- FY 2021 CESF Financial Status Report (FSR)
- FY 2021 CESF Budget Amendment Request Form
- FY 2021 CESF FSR Invoice Index Form
- FY 2020/21 CESF Equipment Inventory Report
- FY 2020/21 CESF Employee Civil Rights Training Certificate
- FY 2020/21 CESF Program Income Waiver
Allocations for the CESF program are formula based. Jurisdictions/Agencies are not permitted to apply for an amount greater than their listed allocation provided by the Michigan State Police, Grants and Community Services Division.
- FY 2021 CESF Prosecutor Allocation
- Local Law Enforcement/County Sheriff & Jail/County Prosecutor Allocation
- County Allocation for Circuit/District/Probate Courts
- Municipal Allocation for Courts