Access your VA Electronic Medical Record

Access your VA Electronic Medical Record Home - My HealthVet ( 

Concerns Regarding Your Care? Contact your VA Patient Advocate

Beneficiary Travel Pay:

Filing a claim for Travel Pay is now done online on the Access VA website.

For assistance in submitting a travel pay claim, visit the VA's travel pay reimbursement website.

For further assistance, call toll-free at 800-372-7437 or 800-827-1000, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. Paper forms are also still available at the medical center and Community Based Outpatient Clinics.


  • MVAA logo

  • Contact us

    Contact us

    Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency
    3423 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
    Bldg 32
    Lansing, MI 48906
    800-MICH-VET (800-642-4838)

  • Social Media

    Follow us on Social Media

  • Sign-up

    Newsletter Sign-up

    Sign up for veterans news and updates by entering your email below.