The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
MI Tri-Share for Employers
Learn the benefits of MI Tri-Share for Employers.
ROI that's friendly to your bottom line
Through MI Tri-Share, the cost of an employee's child care is shared equally among the employer, the employee and the State of Michigan — a three-way split.
What's in it for your business?
- Reduce absenteeism.
- You can offer a new, highly desirable benefit that improves recruitment and retention.
- Removes a significant barrier for the employees you need.
- Provides financial relief for your employees by reducing out-of-pocket costs for child care.
- Improves employee work-life-family balance.
Flexibility to determine your commitment
- You decide how many child care slots should be offered to employees.
- You set a maximum dollar amount investment and parameters.
- Employee contribution may be collected through payroll deduction.
- Tri-Share facilitator hubs assist your business and provide regional coordination.
An attractive addition to your benefits package that's hard to resist
- Attract talent.
- Retain talent.
- Make a positive difference in your employees' lives.