Cub Scout Badge Workshops
All badge workshops are by appointment for dens or packs. Open workshops are by pre-registration only. There are a limited number of spots available – please sign up early. Upon completion of the session, your Scout will have earned the badge described (actual badges awarded by your pack at a later date). Scouts also will be given a special Outdoor Adventure Center patch for their brag vests. Cost is $10 per Scout unless otherwise indicated and includes admission to the Outdoor Adventure Center. Must have a minimum of eight Scouts to book a badge workshop.
Badges reflect modifications made to Cub Scout badge requirements in the fall of 2016.
Tiger Scouts (45 minutes)
- My Tiger Jungle – Requirements 1-4
- Tigers in the Wild – Requirements 1-4, 7
Wolf Scouts (45 minutes)
- Call of the Wild – Requirements 1-4, 6
- Howling at the Moon – Requirements 1-4
- Paws on the Path – Requirements 1-6
- Finding Your Way – Requirements 1-4
Bear Scouts (1 hour)
- Bear Necessities – Requirements 1-4
- Furs, Feathers and Ferns – Requirements 1-5* (best to do April-October but could be adapted for November-March)
- Bear Goes Fishing – Requirements 1-4* (see below)
Webelos Scouts (1.5 hours)
- Walkabout – Requirements 1-5* (see below) two-hour program
- Outdoorsman (formerly Camper): Requirements 2-5 (Option A) or Requirements 1-4 (Option B)* (see below)
- Earth Rocks – Requirements 1-6
- Into the Wild – Requirements 3-9* (see below) April-October only
- Into the Woods – Requirements 1-4, plus 5, 6 or 7* (see below)
*Contact Outdoor Adventure Center education staff at 313-396-6874 to discuss options for meeting certain requirements.