Review performance levels and trends by downloading the current Treasury Scorecard.
Michigan Treasury will become the best operated treasury department in the United States, and the State's thought leader on all tax and revenue issues.
Best Operated has 3 building blocks:
- Engaged Employees - everything starts with the active participation of all 1,500 employees.
- Developing a practice of continuous improvement - all employees need the tools, and the expectation that every day they will come to work, do their work, IMPROVE their work.
- Create a culture of taxpayer service - including a speedy response to taxpayer inquiries, consistency of answers, transparency of decision making, and simplicity of compliance. The goal is to move from a culture of enforcement to one of taxpayer service.
To become the State's thought leader of all tax and revenue issues requires:
- Innovative solutions to complex policy problems
- Accurate forecasting of the state's economy and revenues
- A deep understanding of all proposed legislation
Underlying everything are 5 key values:
- The broad concept of Taxpayer Service in all we do - always ask "What is the impact on Taxpayers from our actions?"
- As a department our goal is fair and efficient administration of the tax system - not maximum revenue collection at all costs
- We want to be metric driven - measure where we want to go, and if we are making timely progress toward our goals
- Think outside our department. Use benchmarks and best-in-class whenever possible to help us find innovative solutions
- Finally, communicate and celebrate successes