Skip to main content

Pension Recipient's Income Tax Withholding Authorization (R0012X)

There are two ways to update your withholding

Click here to login and change your withholding online using miAccount. If you'd like to change your state or federal exemption amounts, log into miAccount, click Pension Payments on the left, and then click Tax Withholding. Review your exemptions and make whatever changes you need for your specific situation.

If you make changes in miAccount before the tenth of the month, the changes will be effective for that month's pension payment. Changes after the tenth will be applied to the next month's pension payment.

You may also print, complete, and mail a paper Pension Recipient's Income Tax Withholding Authorization (R0012X). We will process your form in the order that we receive it. Processing the paper form will take longer than submitting your changes electronically using miAccount. Please allow ten to fourteen days for processing.