- Reinventing Mi Retirement Toolkit
Visit Reinventing Mi Retirement to learn how you can plan for a secure financial future.
- Safe Drivers Smart Options: Keys to Lifelong Mobility
The Safe Drivers Smart Options website provides information about driving, mobility and aging.
- Michigan Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
Call toll-free at 1-866-485-9393 if you are concerned that a friend or loved one is not receiving the care they deserve in a licensed long-term care facility.
- Do you need help making health benefit decisions?
MMAP, Inc. is a free health-benefit counseling service provided to Michigan residents. Call 1-800-803-7174 to speak with a MMAP counselor today.
- Report Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation If you suspect abuse, neglect or exploitation, call 1-855-444-3911 any time day or night to make a report. One number. One call. One person can make a difference.
- Find Local Aging Services If you need aging services to maintain your independence at home or in your community, call your local Area Agency on Aging today to learn more about the services available.
- Adult Services The goal of the Adult Services program is to protect, encourage independence and advocate for frail and vulnerable adults in Michigan.
News & Announcements
- Michigan Commission on Services to the Aging set to hold public hearing in Wayne
- State awards nearly $1 million to universities, local agencies to fight elder abuse
- FY 2017 Michigan NAPIS Client and Service Report
- AASA Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 State Advisory Council Annual Report: Creative Aging - Opening the Door to Health and Happiness