- A Guide to Services for Older Adults
A Guide to Services for Older Adults was created to promote knowledge of and access to services for Michigan’s older adults and family caregivers.
- Reinventing Mi Retirement Toolkit
Visit Reinventing Mi Retirement to learn how you can plan for a secure financial future.
- Safe Drivers Smart Options: Keys to Lifelong Mobility
The Safe Drivers Smart Options website provides information about driving, mobility and aging.
- Michigan Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program
Call toll-free at 1-866-485-9393 if you are concerned that a friend or loved one is not receiving the care they deserve in a licensed long-term care facility.
- Do you need help making health benefit decisions?
MMAP, Inc. is a free health-benefit counseling service provided to Michigan residents. Call 1-800-803-7174 to speak with a MMAP counselor today.
- Find Local Aging Services
If you need aging services to maintain your independence at home or in your community, call your local Area Agency on Aging today to learn more about the services available.
- Adult Services The goal of the Adult Services program is to protect, encourage independence and advocate for frail and vulnerable adults in Michigan.
- Report Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation If you suspect abuse, neglect or exploitation, call 1-855-444-3911 any time day or night to make a report. One number. One call. One person can make a difference.
News & Announcements
- Dr. Travis selected to lead Aging and Adult Services
- New AASA Main Phone Number: 517-241-4100
- FY 2018 Annual Report
- New Aging Resource Guide: A Guide to Services for Older Adults
- FY 2017 Michigan NAPIS Client and Service Report
- 2018 State Advisory Council Annual Report: Volunteerism is Ageless - It Spans a Lifetime