Grayling Municipal Wells
- The two municipal wells serving the city of Grayling were sampled in the spring of 2017.
- PFAS compounds were detected in one of the two wells at low levels (near the reporting limits).
- The city removed the well from routine use.
- Additional samples were collected in July 2017. The samples confirmed the initial result for the one well and reported similar, low levels of PFAS present in the other well.
- Four public meetings have been held to date.
- AECOM resampled the municipal wells the week of January 29, 2018 as part of the city effort to continue to monitor for PFAS to demonstrate the levels are reliably and consistently below health advisories.