5.02: Guidelines for Reporting Different Categories of School Employees
When you report service hours, submit the actual number of hours worked for which your employees received wages. The hours must reasonably reflect the wages reported. In other words, neither the hours nor the wages can be inflated. If they are, the record won’t pass the edits and validations.
Your employees can generally be classified into the following categories:
- Hourly workers (including temporary and/or intermittent employees).
- Salaried personnel.
- K-12 and ISD teachers and other employees paid by contract.
- Full-and part-time faculty in community colleges and universities.
- Bus drivers paid by the run.
- Employees earning additional wages and/or hours.
Last updated: 04/13/2012