8.03.02.04: Completing the UAAL Remittance Advice Form for Universities (Non-Member/Non-ORP)
When submitting payments for universities, use the UAAL Remittance Advice for Universities (R0411C) to calculate and record payments remitted for UAAL contributions that universities owe on non-members/non-ORP employees.* Because the form now calculates required payment amounts for you, we recommend that you complete the form online before printing it.
To complete the UAAL Remittance Advice for Universities:
- Complete the first line of the form with your reporting unit information.
- Enter the non-member/non-ORP* wages for the pay period. Hit Enter or Tab.
- The amounts due for both Pension UAAL and Health UAAL are calculated based on the wages entered. (The total amount due is calculated for your records; neither ORS nor DTMB Financial Services uses this figure.)
- Make a payment for each amount, using the Receipt Type indicated on the form. Write down the ACH Confirmation numbers. For more information, see section 8.03.01.02: Make a Payment.
- Enter the ACH Confirmation Numbers and the Date Paid for each amount on the form where indicated.
- Enter the total number of non-member/non-ORP employees where indicated.
- Complete the last two lines.
- Print and sign the form.
- Fax or email a scanned copy of the completed, signed form as directed at the bottom of the form.
*Non-member/non-ORP employees are individuals hired on or after January 1, 1996 (excluding full-time faculty and full-time administrators), who would have been required to be a MPSERS member if not for for the enactment of PA 272 of 1995. See PA 488 of 1996 for more information about this definition.
Last updated: 12/12/2014