10.09.00: How to Transfer a TDP Agreement

When an employee changes school employers, the TDP agreement may also transfer to the new employer using the Tax-Deferred Payment Agreement Addendum (R0625C). This includes employers that may have previously accepted a transfer for the same purchase. Only one employer at a time has authorization to withhold deductions on a given TDP agreement or addendum.

The form is available on the member website under Forms & Publications and on this website under Reporting Forms (see left navigation bar).

Last updated: 03/19/2012