Using Your MET Contract
MET's "Customer Web" provides you online access to your contract so you can change your address, telephone number or email address, view payment information, or if you are ready to attend college you can activate your contract for a Michigan Public University or terminate the contract for use at a Michigan private or out-of-state college or university. Customer web can be found here.
- Click on "I am a new user and need to register"
- Select I am the contract Beneficiary (Note: only the contract beneficiary (student) can activate or terminate a contract online)
- Enter your contract number and your social security number.
- Create a user code and password, answer a security question and click submit.
- Open the email sent to you at the email address you provided when creating your user code.
- Click on the link. This will activate your user code.