Environmental Incident Report

Please read the following instructions before filing your complaint.

  1. Only new complaints can be filed on-line. When your complaint has been submitted, you will be informed of your Complaint Identification Number from our computer system. Please make a record of this number.
  2. Click here to file a environmental incident report online. If you have any questions, please call the Environment, Natural Resources, and Agriculture Division Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 517-373-7540.