File a complaint about a telephone company?

Consumers are encouraged to first call the company to discuss and resolve all telephone service problems. If no resolution is reached, the consumer can call the Michigan Public Service Commission (MPSC) for help in dealing with the issue. The MPSC's Service Quality staff are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. by calling: 800.292.9555, or use our online complaint form:,1607,7-159-16368_16415---,00.html