Cheboygan and Roscommon
I-75, M-68 and M-18
Monday, July 13, 2020
ESTIMATED END DATE:
Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will invest nearly $300,000 to seal the decks of 8 bridges with epoxy:
- The northbound and southbound I-75 bridges over M-27
- The M-68 bridge over the Sturgeon River
- The northbound and southbound I-75 bridges over the Sturgeon River
- The M-18 bridge over northbound and southbound I-75
- The M-18 bridge over the south branch of the Au Sable River
This work will require single-lane closures with temporary traffic signals.
This project helps preserve the structural integrity of these bridges and will include new pavement markings.