AG Nessel Congratulates Department Staff Recognized by Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Mid-Michigan RegionContact:
Lynsey Mukomel 517-599-2746Agency:
June 17, 2021
LANSING - Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel is recognizing outstanding staff members recently named 2021 Women Lawyer Stars by the Women Lawyers Association (WLA) of Michigan, Mid-Michigan Region.
At its annual meeting, the WLA chapter recognizes the dedication and service of women lawyers practicing in the region who have been honors over the past year.
At last week's meeting, four Michigan Department of Attorney General members were named 2021 Women Lawyer Stars:
- Christina Grossi, Chief Deputy
- National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) Senior Staff Award Recipient
- Ann Sherman, Deputy Solicitor General
- NAAG Meritorious Service Award Recipient
- Kathleen Gleeson, Environment and Government Operations Bureau, Transportation Division Chief
- Promoted to division chief within the Department
- Lori Montgomery, Assistant Attorney General - DNA Specialist
- Ingham County Bar Association (ICBA) Top 5 Under 35 Award Recipient
"I am proud to work with these dedicated and talented lawyers at the Michigan Department of Attorney General," Nessel said. "They are committed to serving the people of this great state and this recognition is a reminder of the impact they are making through their tireless service."