Skip to main content

Accelerated Payment Mortgage Counselor

Required State License(s):

A person(s) who is an authorized delegate of a licensed money transmission provider who encourages mortgagers to make biweekly or accelerated mortgage payments through a licensed money transmission provider does not require a license.

However, the company that is controlling the accounts involved in this pay early system may need a money transmission provider license from the Department of Insurance and Financial Services at 877-999-6442 or visit the DIFS website.