Skip to main content


Required State License(s):

Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Corporations, Securities, and Commercial Licensing Bureau at 517-241-9221 for licensure information or visit our website at

If food is served, a license should be obtained from the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, Food Division, P.O. Box 30017, Lansing, Michigan 48909; telephone 517-373-1060.

A sales tax license may be required if any products are sold to the public. You may call the Michigan Department of Treasury at 517-636-4660 and request a Registration For Michigan Taxes form (518). 

Revised: 1/2020