Skip to main content

Car Wash

Required State License(s):

For further information about the disposal of waste water, contact the Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy at 800-662-9278.

Further Information:

For information about disposal of water/soap or any other substance that will be discharged in a sewer, contact the local waste water treatment plant.

A Michigan sales tax license may also be required if products are sold to the public. You may call the Michigan Department of Treasury at (517) 636-4660 and request a 518 form.

Revised: 12/2019