Skip to main content

Concession Stand

For information regarding concessions at State Park and Recreation Areas contact the Department of Natural Resources, Parks and Recreations Division; (231) 597-0472.


For other locations, contact the Department of Agriculture & Rural Development, Food and Dairy Division; 1-800-292-3939.

When products are available for sale to the public a sales tax license is required. You may call the Michigan Department of Treasury at (517) 636-4660 and request a 518 form.

Personalized sales tax returns and a payment schedule will be mailed within four to six weeks after the registration has been processed. If you have questions about this process, please call the Michigan Department of Treasury at (517) 636-4730.

Revised: 5/2017