Skip to main content


Cosmetologist :
Cosmetologists must be licensed by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.

When products are sold to the public, a Michigan sales tax license is required from the Michigan Department of Treasury. For more information on sales tax, contact: 517-636-4660.

More Information:
Click here for the Cosmetology website.

Revised: 1/2020