Skip to main content

Food Establishment License

The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development administers all licenses for all food establishments located in Michigan. Any establishment at which food or drink is manufactured or processed, stored, offered for sale, is sold to the public is required to obtain a food establishment license. "Food and drink", means articles used for food or drink for humans or other animals, chewing gum, and articles used for components of any such article.


 Apply for a Food Establishment License here.