Skip to main content

Game Fish Breeder

Required State License(s):  

All persons who breed, raise or possess game fish [such as, trout, salmon, grayling, northern pike, perch, bluegill, bass and walleye] for the purpose of offering them for sale should be licensed with the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.

Apply for an Aquaculture Facility Registration and Permit here.

Revised: 7/2019