Skip to main content

Ginseng Grower

Required State License(s): Public Act 184 of 1994 is know as the "Michigan Ginseng Act." This Act regulates the harvest, sale and distribution of American Ginseng. The Department of Agriculture & Rural Development is the contact point for information on Ginseng. and can be reached for more information at 1-800-292-3939 .

Find more about the Michigan Ginseng Certification Program here.

Revised: 5/2017