Skip to main content

Go-Kart Track

Required State License(s):

Go-Karts are considered an amusement ride pursuant to the Carnival-Amusement Safety Act and require an annual permit to operate that includes inspection. Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Corporations, Securities, and Commercial Licensing Bureau at 517-241-9221 for licensure or visit our website at or

Revised: 5/2017