Skip to main content

Group Home for Adults

The State of Michigan does not license assisted living or independent living facilities. Please note a group home for adults may require a Home for the Aged or Adult Foster Care Home license if the level of care provided at the facility meets the licensing requirements of one of these license types, see the Department of Licensing & Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Community & Health Systems.

Revised: 4/2017