Skip to main content

House Mover

Required State License(s):  

Department of Transportation may require transport permits depending on the streets/ roads traveled; telephone: (517) 373-2120.  

Other Possible License(s)  

Intrastate vehicles are licensed with the Motor Carrier Division, Public Service Commission, Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs at (517) 241-6030.  

Contact the local county/city/township clerk's offices for possible permits/licenses.

Contact local electrical company and telephone company for possible permits/licenses.  

Revised:  4/2005