Skip to main content

Insulation Work

Required State License(s):

An individual or company engaged in the erection, construction, replacement, repair, alteration, or an addition to, subtraction from, improvement of, wrecking of, or demolition of a residential property may be required to be licensed with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Professional Licensing. For licensure information, contact the Licensing Division at 517-373-8068 or visit the website at

Revised: 10/15