Skip to main content

Intern, Health Care

License Information

Intern, Health Care:

All interns in postgraduate study (interns, residents etc.) with a hospital, clinic, or preceptorship program are required to obtain a limited license for their specific profession from Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. This includes Allopathic Medicine, Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy, and Podiatric Medicine and Surgery.

More Information:

Phone: 517-373-8068

Explore information on individual professions for more information about a limited license for health care interns.

Health Professional Licenses

Revised: 7/2019