Skip to main content

Interpreter for Deaf or Hard of Hearing

Required State License:

An interpreter for the deaf is required to be credentialed/certified by the State Division on Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DODHH) housed in the Michigan Department of Civil Rights.
To contact the Division (DODHH), call 877-499-6232, videophone 517-507-5223.

Key Words: sign language, ASL, deaf, interpreter

Revised 9/2013