Skip to main content

Jockey Agent

Required State License(s):

Any individual who engages in the business of securing riding engagements for jockeys participating in horse racing is required to be licensed with the Michigan Gaming Control Board.  Licenses must be renewed annually.

Visit for downloadable applications, locations and schedules of licensing offices, and other information about horse racing in Michigan or call (313) 456-4100.

You may also contact or visit the racing office located at any Michigan racetrack.

Revised: 01/28/2014