Skip to main content

Life Guard

Required State License(s):


Other License(s):

When employed by a school, government or at a private pool larger than 2400 square feet, a lifeguard should be certified with the American Red Cross (life saving) or YMCA (senior life saving). Contact either the American Red Cross or a local YMCA for further information.

Revised: 07/02/01