Skip to main content

Lobbyist Agent

Required State License(s):  

Any person that receives compensation or reimbursement in excess dollars for lobbying on behalf of employers or clients during any 12-month period must register with the Department of State, Elections Bureau; 517-373-2540. You can also visit the Elections lobby disclosure page

Updated: 12/20/2019