Skip to main content

Radon Testing and Mitigation

Required State License(s):

No state license required.

Other Possible License(s): 

The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA - and the National Radon Safety Board (NRSB - offer certification for radon testers and mitigators.  Individuals must take specific training, pass an exam, and apply to either or both organizations for certification.  Names of certified individuals appear on the organization websites.  Contact Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy, Indoor Radon Program 800-723-6642 or 517-327-2618 for further information.

Revised:  12/2019