Skip to main content

Rendering Plant

Required State License(s):

Any establishment that reduces dead animals to tallow and meat scraps, cracklings, or other items unfit for human consumption by cooking or processing must be licensed as a rendering plant by the Department of Agriculture & Rural Development.

Apply for a Disposal or Transportation of Dead Animals License here.

Revised: 7/2019