Skip to main content

Restricted Use Pesticide Dealer License

The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) administers licenses to all Restricted Use Pesticide Dealers in Michigan. Any establishment at which restricted use pesticides are sold or offered for sale to the end user is required to obtain a Restricted Use Pesticide Dealer License. For more information, call 1-800-292-3939.

Apply for a Restricted Use Pesticide Dealer License here.