Skip to main content

Right-of-Way Construction Permits

Required Permit(s):

Businesses, private parties and utility companies wishing to use the state highway right of way for constructing facilities or undertaking operations, other than normal vehicular or pedestrian travel, are required to obtain a permit from the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT). For information regarding these permits, visit MDOT Right-of-Way Construction Permits or call 517-241-2103.

Revised:  12/2019