Skip to main content

Social Worker

Required State License(s):

When designated as a Bachelor's Social Worker (B.S.W.), Limited Bachelor's Social Worker (L.B.S.W.), Master's Social Worker (M.S.W.) or Limited Master's Social Worker (L.M.S.W.), a license is required by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Professional Licensing, Board of Social Work; 517-241-0199.

Revised: 7/2019