Skip to main content

Solicitor of Students

Required State License(s):

Anyone who solicits or procures, on behalf of a Michigan or out-of-state school, enrollment prospective student(s) at a place(s) other than the office/place of business of the school, is/are required to obtain a permit from the Department of Education; (517) 373-6774.

Revised: 08/21/01