Skip to main content

Trailer Conversions

Required State License(s):

Vehicles should comply with Vehicle Code standards.

Contact the Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy at 800-662-9278 for possible air, water quality, hazardous waste and other information.

Further Information:

Recreation Vehicle Industry Association has standards for recreational vehicles (campers, motor homes, etc.) 703-620-6003.

Revised: 12/2019