Skip to main content

Truck Broker

Required State License(s):

No license is required.

A Truck Broker matches companies with goods to haul with truckers to haul them; A Freight Forwarder assembles small shipments to be transported to different location(s). Vehicles are licensed with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (202) 358-7028 or (202) 358-7029. The Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC) was abolished January 1, 1996!

Revised: 09/06/01