Skip to main content

Veterinarian & Veterinary Technician

Veterinarian and Veterinary Technician:

Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians must be licensed by the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.

Additionally, licensed veterinarians who are employed at a horse racing facility are required to be licensed with the Michigan Gaming Control Board. For more information, call: 313-456-4100.  

More Information:
Click here for the Veterinary Medicine website.

Revised: 7/2018