Contact the Secretary of State
If you have a question, visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before sending an e-mail. The answer you need may be right at your fingertips!
If you still need help with your question or would like to share your thoughts or concerns, fill out the e-mail form below.
Other commonly requested telephone numbers, addresses and online contacts
- View Michigan Department of State program descriptions and organizational structure
- Mailing address: Michigan Department of State, Lansing, MI 48918
- Department of State Information Center toll-free number: 888-SOS-MICH; 888-767-6424; Staffed Monday through Friday 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Secretary of State offices, hours & services: Branch Office Locator & Hours
- Filing a comment, compliment or complaint with the Department of State (use form below)
- Addresses for services on the Michigan Department of State
- Employment opportunities and information on how to apply: Employment Opportunities with the Department of State
- Title VI Policy (Discrimination/ADA Concerns) - Send message below, details available here
We Welcome Your Comments
Use the tab key to move from one field to another.
Use the topic pull-down menu below to identify the subject that best relates to your questions or comment. If you do not find a topic in the pull-down menu that fits your situation, please choose "Other" from the list.
Use the message box to provide additional information about your questions or comment.