- DES-N01 Instructor Original Application
- DES-N02 Instructor Conditional Certification
- DES-N03 Instructor e-Services Certification
- DES-N04 Instructor Conditional to Original Certification
- DES-N05 Medical Examination Report
- Federal DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate (Form MCSA-5876)
Individuals who possess a valid CDL will need to submit the DOT medical certificate to the Driver Education & Testing Section.
- DES-I06 Instructor Request of Change
- DES - Live Scan Fingerprint Background Check Request
Each driver education provider owner, designated representative and instructor is required to submit the completed LDE - Live Scan Fingerprint Background Check Request form to the Driver Education Section after being fingerprinted by a MDOS approved - Michigan State Police live scan vendor.
- Approved Professional Development Courses and Instructor Preparation Program Agencies
Michigan Department of State
Driver Education and Testing Section
Address: 430 West Allegan Street, 3rd Floor, Lansing Michigan 48918
DES-P11 Statement of Complaint
To file a formal complaint against a Person/Applicant, Certified Driver Education Provider and/or Instructor, you must complete and submit a DES-P11 Statement of Complaint form to this Department. Instructions are included within the form.
DES-P12 Statement of Complaint - IPP
To file a formal ...