Driver Education Archived Spotlight News
- 2018 - Providers / Instructors PA 109 Right of Way
- 2016 - New Segment 2 Risk Awareness Fact Sheets
- 2016 - Training of Nonresidents Truck Students
- 2016 - Nathan Bower Act
- 2016 - Teen Driving Skills Report Card
- 2014 - Michigan's Driver Education Program praised by NHTSA
- 2014 - May Michigan Driver Education Assessment Final Report
- Driver Education Bulletins
Michigan Department of State
Driver Education and Testing Section
Address: 430 West Allegan Street, 3rd Floor, Lansing Michigan 48918
DES-P11 Statement of Complaint
To file a formal complaint against a Person/Applicant, Certified Driver Education Provider and/or Instructor, you must complete and submit a DES-P11 Statement of Complaint form to this Department. Instructions are included within the form.
DES-P12 Statement of Complaint - IPP
To file a formal complaint against a Certified Instructor Preparation Program (IPP) Agency and/or IPP Instructor, you must complete and submit a DES-P12 Statement of Complaint form to this Department. Instructions are included within the form.