- High BAC Offenses
High BAC Offenses
- BAIID Installer Information
Michigan Breath Alcohol Ignition Interlock Device Installer information
- License Plate Confiscation
A police officer must confiscate the metal plate from a vehicle and issue a paper plate if...
- CDL Drivers - Alcohol Penalties
Federal and state laws regard alcohol use by CDL drivers most seriously:
- Michigan's Law
If arrested for drunk driving in Michigan, you will be required to take a chemical test to determine your bodily alcohol content (BAC).
- Substance Abuse and Driving
Michigan's drunk/drug driving laws.
- Alcohol Related Driving Offenses Require Ignition Interlock
Michigan's repeat offender laws and the use of ignition interlock devices.
Secretary of State