- Ignition Interlock Violation
Operators who receive an ignition interlock violation resulting in a reinstatement of a revocation/denial of driving privileges may . . .
- Sobriety Court
Sobriety Court FAQs
- High BAC Offenses
High BAC Offenses
- Driver License Hearing Request
All requests for driver license hearings must be in writing.
- Habitual Alcohol Offender
Operators who receive a combination of two alcohol convictions within seven years, or any combination of three alcohol convictions within ten years, are presumed to be habitual alcohol violators.
- FAC/FCJ (Failure to Appear in Court/Failure to Comply with Judgment)
Local Courts notify the Michigan Department of State to suspend the driver license of persons who fail to respond to a Michigan traffic citation (FAC) or fail to comply with a Court judgment (FCJ).
- Driver License Restoration Appeal to Circuit Court
Repeat offender laws limited driver license restoration relief available in Circuit Court.
- Driver License Reinstatement Fee
When eligible for relicensure with the Secretary of State a reinstatement fee must be paid.
- Preparing for Your Driver License Appeal Hearing
How to prepare for an habitual substance abuse offender or related appeal before the Driver License Appeal Division.
- Revocation Reviews
Your driver license may be revoked when it is determined that you do not possess the physical, mental or other qualifications necessary to operate a motor vehicle safely.