Where to Apply for an Enhanced License

Where to Apply for an Enhanced Driver's License or State ID Card

All Secretary of State offices issue the enhanced driver's license and state ID card. Branch offices will also process license and state ID card renewals, address, name or date of birth changes and duplicates - if your card is lost, damaged or stolen.

The Secretary of State Mobile Branch Office also issues enhanced licenses and ID cards.

To find the branch office nearest you, please visit our Branch Office Locator.