Report Lost/Mutilated/Stolen Plates

Agency: State

Dealers are reminded to monitor dealer plate use and periodically audit dealer plates to ensure that none have been lost or stolen.  Lost, mutilated or stolen plates can be replaced by completing form AR-0036, Application for Additional/Replacement Dealer Plates.

Note:  Dealer plates confiscated for improper use by law enforcement will not be replaced.

Related Documents
Application for Additional/Replacement Plates PDF icon